header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction and Hello's to All
So Hello everyone!!  I'm Wizard for short, I'm coming to the forums from the original forum, then from QG Forum as well.  I know some of you and I'm familiar with more of you and I look forward to meeting the rest.  I believe in keeping it clean, fair and safe for all.  Lets all work together and form a bond and place where we can get all the needed and updated info on that thing that we do!  As well as helping one another.

I enjoy SL, Gaming, All types of Music.  Crown Royal rocks, coffee is necessary.  Kindness makes the world go round.

so Cheers  Arrow  Back to the Info Posts
postbit slot
Welcome Wizard Smile.
Just thought of you the other day as i added the shorts to the forum Smile.
I hope you and yours are well.

the CopyBotClub CBC
(11-28-2020, 07:16 PM)..:: the CopyBotClub CBC ::.. Wrote: Welcome Wizard Smile.
Just thought of you the other day as i added the shorts to the forum Smile.
I hope you and yours are well.

the CopyBotClub CBC

Smile  I was really happy to see your post pop up on the feed.  I've thought about you and the rest as well.  I have to get a new site to upload my items for sharing and images.   Crazy times and it's good to see you are well! -hugs
You dont have to get a new site for your shares CBC has its own hosting site Smile.
(11-28-2020, 08:16 PM)..:: the CopyBotClub CBC ::.. Wrote: You dont have to get a new site for your shares CBC has its own hosting site Smile.

I just found that as I was reading some of the posted info.  Good thing I love to read!  Thank you so much, that's going to make things much faster and easier.  I hope to do well with my shares.
welcome wiz. 

I'm happy to welcome you. 

As you found out, CBC is the most recent forum (that I know off), and runs in a different way that KiingG0on has been run. Seems you like to read, so you will find out in which ways. 

And a great introduction - kindness makes the world go round ♥

Thanks for joining us. 

nails

Guide

Rules

Welcome to CBC Wizard Cool
Your share has been moved out of the sandbox. It has been there since november 2020.

the other share is in No longer relevant - 
https://forum.copybot.club/Thread-Surge-...3#pid20393
you never returned to give another download link 
it was removed, due to giving away SL id. 
nails

Guide

Rules