header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lindsay From Over There
Hi, it's me Lindsay from over at that other place.  I am so glad to see there is this new place and to see things are still alive and going strong in the virtual world. I am one of the dumbest girls you will ever meet, but I am also one of the most loyal and closed mouth too. Tell me your secrets and it's like talking to a brick wall, when someone asks me about you I am like "Huh?

ShoutOut to ShowBis for being so kewl and a huge thank you.

ShoutOut to Benjamin for always being there

ShoutOut to C.Nails you totally rawk so happy to see you are here!

Party on like it's 2019! Wut? 
postbit slot
Welcome to CBC Lindsay! Cool
Thank you for signing up, Lindsay! 

It is good to see you here too - Welcome!

Guide

Rules

Welcome Lindsay
Lindsay

thank you for such kind words.
I am the one who thanks you for 'loving the green' Tongue

Exclamation Be welcomed here Exclamation

Cheers
showbis Cool
Welcome Lindsay, I hope you didn't forgot to bring us the... SHRUBBERY!
You will put it next to the ones other brought, only slightly higher so you get the two-level effect with a little path running down the middle.
Greetings Lindsay, nice to have you here.

As one blonde to another, we not dumb, we just need better teachers that are on our wave length giggles, and the patience of a saint hehe.

Saw this and it's kinda me at times lol.
Quote:A blonde was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana.
She wanted a pair of genuine alligator shoes, but didn’t want to pay the high prices.
After unsuccessfully haggling with of one of the shopkeepers, the blonde said, “Maybe I’ll just go out and catch my own alligator, so I can get a pair of shoes at a reasonable price.”

Later in the day, the shopkeeper spotted the young woman standing waist deep in the water, shotgun in hand.
She took aim at an alligator, killed it and hauled it onto the swamp bank.
Lying nearby were several more of the dead creatures.

The shopkeeper watched in amazement as the blonde flipped the alligator on its back and shouted in frustration, “Damn, this one isn’t wearing any shoes either.” 
DO ONTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO ONTO YOU, BUT DO IT FIRST.
Welcome welcome! Keep checking back here because this is where the new shit starts Wink