header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noob of this fourm
Looking to find tutorials and create content in the future.
postbit slot
(05-22-2023, 04:36 PM)Dionysus666 Wrote: Looking to find tutorials and create content in the future.

good news for you! 

you dont have to be a noob for long.  If you follow the guide, you will find links for viewers and we also got tutorials for many purposes. 

You will  find that our copybot forum, CBC,  is a sharing forum -  content here, is kindly provided by our members. 
In return, we give something back.
- Since no money is required for being a member at CBC, giving back is sharing knowledge, content, items - you name it.  

The old phrase : sharing is caring works.  As a benefit of participating actively, you will rank up and get access to more of the CBC collection. 

Our forum is based on usergroups - which you are also able to read about in the guide.
In short - the more you are active - which doesn't mean to log in only - the more you will be able to see of the forum. 

Welcome to CBC, the copybot club.

See you one the forum! 

Coffee

Guide

Rules

I can confirm that knowledge and helping others is a major plus, everyone has their own unique skills, so as nails said, read the guides, and if after reading them a few times there is anything specific ya stuck on, feel free to ask, I always try to help out where I can as it helps me learn new things in the process Smile.

Welcome to CBC.
DO ONTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO ONTO YOU, BUT DO IT FIRST.