header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old goon, new here
Was on Goon for a bit, used to pull houses and building objects to put up a long time ago.  Seeing what SL has to offer again.  Hello!
postbit slot

Hello, sharklasers.
Welcome to CBC - Copybot.Club

I would warmly ask you to not mention any words that describes another forum - such as "g***" . We care about the security of the forum and its safety, that is why we have this requirement.

All things considered, we're excited to hear that you're not new in this field. We are curious about your potential and what you will bring to this forum!

• Choose the best Copybot Viewer and Tools for you! 
  1. Viewers: You can download Darkstorm v6.2 (click) or Revelator Alpha 1.8 (click). I recommend both, Darkstorm is easier to use when you're ripping, while Revelator is faster when you're uploading things - SecondLife or OpenSim.
  2. Tools: We have MeshesSL (click) which is a time-saver, but many different tools as well - HERE (click)

• Before starting sharing - you can read our guide tutorial!
  1. Tutorials - Second Life: How to copybot - Basic Level (click) and How to - Tutorials (click) 
  2. Tutorials - Forum: Forum - the right way to use it (click).

• Please, keep in mind that: 
  1. Make sure to understand our Forum Rules - HERE
  2. Read our Guide before posting - HERE
  3. If you need our help and you're stuck at something - HERE

We hope that you will have a fantastic journey in our lovely CopyBot Club 
I am happy to delete this post to scrub the mention, if that helps!
(03-16-2023, 05:37 PM)sharklasers Wrote: I am happy to delete this post to scrub the mention, if that helps!

Not at all, don't worry about it. I meant in the future!
            With all being said, we're happy that you found us!  Blush
I see that Miau already welcomed you - let me join the welcome committee !

Glad you signed up to be a copybot club member 

Coffee

Guide

Rules

sharklasers like always I had to be the last one to welcome you to the copybot club

where did you say you came from?!

Well you and quite a few others of us, if there is a thing you can expect is to see the most senior members here and more...

On CBC we have other rules, and anarchy doesn't reign in here:
  1. We don't sell you VIP deals because we are 100% free!

2. Your access to forums is via user group ranking is how we all decided to be fair access.The first user group is somewhat restricted until you upgrade. If you bump into a no-access page, it means, 99% of the time you'll need to do your own part for the community

3. We are not here to punish anybody when you are at Orientation Island! This forum section is for you to read the rules, to know how to make a thread that will be 'search-friendly'

I would say also welcome back to SL and to a copybot forum, many things did change inworld.
  • Second Life quality improved with the extensive introduction of mesh (3d models).

• The quality of items got greater everything is more realistic.

• The learning curve got more complex, but we are used to that!

• The BoM (Bakes on Mesh) presented other challenges to the copybot community

• If you use it, as I do for backup and OpenSim then you will be fine

• The worst part is... get some L$ on that balance of yours because you will need to renew pretty much everything

sharklasers, that is about it, for changes!

I hope you like our new forum, I guess 5 years qualifies it as mature enough but also fresh! We are always doing our best to serve the community and improve things.

If you are stuck at something, you can count on a great community that always lends a helping hand. We are also here for anything more specific you might need.

Without saying any ********* words from the past I would say welcome back to a new forum

Cheers,

showbis Cool
I left around the time of Mesh becoming a bigger deal.  Everything feels the same and yet completely different.  I figured after the old place was gone, everyone had to migrate, looks like I found my tribe.  Will see what I can do to contribute.  Thanks!
(03-19-2023, 08:34 PM)sharklasers Wrote: I left around the time of Mesh becoming a bigger deal.  Everything feels the same and yet completely different.  I figured after the old place was gone, everyone had to migrate, looks like I found my tribe.  Will see what I can do to contribute.  Thanks!

You're more than welcome here and we're happy that you found us. If you need any help, then let us know - we're here for you.
(03-19-2023, 08:34 PM)sharklasers Wrote: I left around the time of Mesh becoming a bigger deal.  Everything feels the same and yet completely different.  I figured after the old place was gone, everyone had to migrate, looks like I found my tribe.  Will see what I can do to contribute.  Thanks!

You did find your tribe alright and many familiar names are all here, we have become increasingly good
Having the best shares
Having the best organization of any forum
and trying to do our best to serve the community without that royalty that didn't do anything

At least C.Nails you know her well...  Wink
Wish did us a special Darkstorm version and everything

Welcome to your tribe...on steroids  Big Grin