header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What botted items do you use?
I am curious: is there anybody who uses clothing or furniture items? I feel like those are the easiest to find out if they are botted, and thus maybe less people use them? I am just curious as to what you, personally tend to use the most from what is offered here.

I've only tried uploading simple things like skins and makeup, but maybe I will upload some items to decorate my land.

edit; please be as vague as possible as i'm not trying to get information out of you! i'm just wondering what categories are most popular so i can try and share the most useful items for everybody.
i'm a hunt whore and a gacha glutton.
simple as.
postbit slot
From what I can see, the most popular is skins and make up. 

I am interested in any response from our members too,
since - we have a huge forum with many subcategories to cover the items you mention, and at times I think , is this really necessary to maintain, if nobody is finding the items useful ? Or are our members generally being quiet?

Guide

Rules

Personally, I prefer skins, makeups, effects - things that can be ripped easily and without the fear of being caught.
Meaning: If I'm going to use a skin or a makeup, the creator will still appear in the UUIDs, so nobody can tell if I bought it or ripped it. 
Reason: Meshes can be easily detected and recognized, also they may cost a lot of L$ to upload them, you can encounter problems as well, etc.
ah good, replies! i was starting to think i asked a forbidden question or something.  xD

(04-18-2023, 03:04 AM)Miau Wrote: Personally, I prefer skins, makeups, effects - things that can be ripped easily and without the fear of being caught.
Meaning: If I'm going to use a skin or a makeup, the creator will still appear in the UUIDs, so nobody can tell if I bought it or ripped it. 
Reason: Meshes can be easily detected and recognized, also they may cost a lot of L$ to upload them, you can encounter problems as well, etc.

I think this seems to be generally the feeling I get from most experienced botters - which is why I ask, since ripping items (especially clothing) is a real pain in the ass. (in my opinion)
I want to provide things that are used the most by the community to minimize effort but maximize effective shares.
simple as.
most i use furniture and clothing stuff for aesthetic. i use it only in opensim
                                                                             My Shares are all tested in OpenSim and some in Second life too.
                                                                              When you have some problems, let me know. Maybe i can help.
Skins, makeup, hairbases, eye textures, nails etc.
Animations of course!! Big Grin
Thank you guys for the answers!
Seems not many people are interested in clothing/hairs. Good to know since i hate ripping those the most.  Tongue
simple as.
Only 'basic' things like skin, bom layers etc.

I am very interested in clothes and hair though! they're probably the thing I like most and I also like to modify mesh. I just feel it's a bit silly to upload/use those in SL, they will get noticed as people above have said. Not worth it, keep it for OS Smile