header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i want to start a discussion about a thread
just a question about this thread
templates & uuid's

i shared templates on that thread its a rip from different avatars, tits templates and uuid numbers 
there is a question to get the creators and mp link from all the templates, (i knew only 1)
she search every uuid number for the creator ( alot work)
Most are not anymore on Second life or the item is not anymore on Marketplace
i dont realy understand why you must have the creator and marketplace link from all those templates it has the uuid number it has the templates

i tought that was enough more i dont need. i dont need to know from templates who the creators are, i like to know the creator from Mesh clothing or sculpt objects

so that means we can't rip avatars and post it here becourse this forum want to have all info?
we must look who the creator is, save the uuid numbers and template, thats alot of work, add it to a prim and look who  creator name shows up
well the seller from the clothing or other stuff what they sell is most of the time not the creater

its much easier to get more good shares if you dont ask so many option other people gonna share also many more i think
postbit slot

Messages In This Thread
i want to start a discussion about a thread - by Copietje - 03-30-2020, 11:35 AM