header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :)
Heart 
Hello friends!

Thank you very much for such a kind, helpful and friendly host. I must say that I have felt at home. You are everyone a love.

I wrote my intro too briefly and that could generate the idea that perhaps I was trying to create my educational project in SL with material obtained from sources that could be not clear to my bosses. There is nothing that could be further my intention. Forgive me.

What I want is just to be able to learn how things are done from the great SL masters in that context system, trying to investigate them inside and understand how they were meticulously elaborated to, from them, humbly create a completely original and personal world in opensimulator using never material from third parties, a world that I can control in absolutely every detail, or else I would be unable to present the project to the parents of my students or to the school board. I would die of embarrassment!

From the discontinuous years that I have been in SL I realize that in this new stage of meshes, rigged things, large external databases, bots, etc. It is going to be difficult for me to take charge of how everything works, although I have never looked back on how difficult a job can be. Knowledge, but mainly Control and security, as you have kindly advised me, are going to be my workhorses. However, what worries me the most is the issue of the viewer, because I cannot use one with the usual items because I cannot allow neither the school board nor any of the present or future parents to be scandalized because the children have accidentally accessed parts of the viewer to generate sexed or RLV characters or access parts of the viewer that may suggest anything that might shock them (both children and adults). Therefore, unless there is another way, I will have to learn to compile my own viewer, very limited and specialized by me, and that scares me a bit, I admit, although maybe is only due to ignorance of how it is done and in the end the lion was not so fierce Smile

In short, the world that I will create for the children will have to be the most innocent, controlled and secure, with little dolls always, never with human figures, trying that all the didactic programming of the school can be transferred as much as possible to practice through of 3D worlds based on opensim. But the latter, the educational-creative part, I cannot right now even consider it without knowing what that 3D world and its access viewer will finally be like.

And, voilà! Smile That is the main reason why I am here, now a little better explained (I hope), although perhaps I will also create a particular private world in opensimulator for me and my friends in order to share good chat, relax, distress, art, etc. the way it is done in SL Smile

Let me repeat: I was and am delighted by your welcome and you can count on me for whatever you want.

Kisses for everyone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-01-2021, 05:43 AM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ·: Peacefullie :· - 04-02-2021, 09:34 AM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-03-2021, 02:01 AM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-04-2021, 09:22 PM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-05-2021, 09:04 PM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-06-2021, 05:58 AM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-12-2021, 08:25 PM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-13-2021, 07:15 PM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-14-2021, 01:35 AM