header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Member: Emil, USA
Hi, y'all!

I am Emil, from Northwestern USA. 

Very happy to be here, and quite impressed with how clean and easy to use site is, especially after seeing other "similar" sites. I was quite pleased seeing the ideology that the forum is run by, and for, members, and feel it absolutely is the right way to do things, to make a better community, and I bet all are treated like family.  Personally, I believe in treating others the same way I would like to be.

I have not been a member of Second Life as long as a lot of others that I know have, being under 5 years, but it comes easy to me, since I am an IT professional. One thing I wish I had done differently when I started, even after being advised by others, was to be more aggressive in organizing my inventory.  I am a shopping addict, and someone once told me that it is not like Pokemon, that you do not need to buy them all. With my disorganized inventory, I have learned to do a search first before buying, most of the time, to prevent buying the same thing. There are a few things that I purchased about 4 times or so (shows just how much I liked it, eh?  heh!)

Thanks for having me, and I do look forward to contributing my part to furthering the community.

*hugs* 
- E
postbit slot

Messages In This Thread
New Member: Emil, USA - by conpHused - 07-30-2021, 12:50 PM
RE: New Member: Emil, USA - by showbis - 07-30-2021, 01:53 PM