header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antrax Of Love Is BACK!
Heart 
Hello Wink im glad to announce finally and with the support of this great community i will continue doing what i do best or at least what i did best in the past.. so basically let me introduce myself. Idea

My username is AntraxOfLove probably no one knows me or you listen about me in any of the case i did a good job bringing some good textures of body face skins for example: L'etre, Stray Dog, Bold&Beauty, Birth (in majority for male bodies, perhaphs now could be for women too.. Confused )

In any post i will share:

Arrow texture, safe download and of course UUIDD.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Quote:In Variety are the taste, enjoy
AntraxOfLov3 
[Image: FF0F5RM.gif]
postbit slot
Welcome aboard Antrax Smile
Good to see you.

the CopyBotClub CBC
I'm glad you're with us. I share skins too.  Heart
(02-20-2022, 07:34 PM)..:: the CopyBotClub CBC ::.. Wrote: Welcome aboard Antrax Smile
Good to see you.

the CopyBotClub CBC

I appreciate it the CopyBotClub CBC, and thanks. Now currently seeing which Viewer should use.. Confused *also reading all the rules too..*  thumbs up

(02-20-2022, 07:36 PM)Bishop Wrote: I'm glad you're with us. I share skins too.  Heart

I will try to do my best!  Heart  thanks bishop
A nice introduction 

I am happy to welcome you to the copybot club, CBC. 

Smile

Guide

Rules

(02-21-2022, 01:11 AM)C.Nails Wrote: A nice introduction 

I am happy to welcome you to the copybot club, CBC. 

Smile

Thanks for the comment C.Nails and for the welcome to CBC. Heart Angel
I loved your shares ♥ welcome aboard! looking forward to everything Wink
(02-21-2022, 05:07 PM)Manuela Wrote: I loved your shares ♥ welcome aboard! looking forward to everything Wink

aww thanks so much manuela  Heart  stay tuned looking . Hugs for the warm welcome  kiss
Welcome back, it is appreciated people who like to share, remember also the skins of girls! *smile*
(02-22-2022, 04:38 AM)Nelah Wrote: Welcome back, it is appreciated people who like to share, remember also the skins of girls! *smile*

Hello nelah thanks for the welcome  Heart , and of course stay tuned.. Angel   *smiles back*