header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heya
I used to be on a different forum a few years back. Been a while, but I see some familiar faces here.  o/

Anyway, good to be back in the game, looking forward to sharing what I've got.
postbit slot
mienharel please feel welcome at copybot.club!

Yes, you see quite a few familiar faces from way back when… I was one of them Wink
CBC is however a different forum with different rules and things have been done in order to be the most organized and updated forum out there.

You can get the newest copybot viewers we have and they are Revelator Viewer by .flagg. or the newest version Wish made for us with exclusive features which is Darkstorm viewer 6.2.0

You can also find tools, quite a few tutorials if you need to get updated and a sandbox and that is where new members place their shares and learn how to do them properly so that later they will know how to make them and where to place them so that they can be search-friendly.
The threshold to update the user group is 15 posts and that is an easy thing to do!

To learn more about the rules we have a guide page that points you to most of the pages

In case you need help you can find it on the team and most come from members that started out the same way!

Ah yes, no VIPs or any sort of payments here, we are here to help the community and not to make it a "cash cow"

I do hope you like it here

showbis Cool
Welcome back home Smile.

[Image: 7TpYkSj.png]
A belated welcome to CBC ! 

and a message. 

your shares has been moved to CBC second life forum

This happens

1) when you have shared your way to the next user group.
or
2) when the share(s) has been in the sandbox for a month or two . It will then be moved even though the contributor didn't get to the next user group. 

If you haven't already, you might want to read more about how the sandbox works, by reading the guide

PM has been sent you with the information of which shares has been moved.

Thanks for the shares sofar. 
Smile

Guide

Rules