header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings
Hi everyone, i'm lithos, i've been making mods for different games for like 4 years or so and published some as well, but id like to not identify myself around here (just to keep my sl account safe yknow).
I have amateur experience with blender in regards to modeling, sculpting and weight painting. I also have made by own SL Avatar body and face (out of avastar) and ported clothes to it as well
Really looking forward to to see what the forum has to offer and contribute with what i can as well Smile
postbit slot
Hi there lithos

please feel welcomed into the world of copybot!

One rule of thumb here is that we do not identify ourselves by registering our SL username as our copybot.club one or by any other circumstance whatsoever!
We do not meet inworld or share personal info and I know people here for over 8/9 years and all I know is their forum name and you can make great friends that way. Many times your copybot friends will be closer and much more helpful than your inworld ones, trust me on that!

Safety first and we know the guys at LL do not like us to be able to have our OpenSims and be able to make our own dreamworlds… they like you trapped paying tier and being premium. That is their business model!

When it comes to creators people are wrong about us 99% of the time because we expose all the MP stores we come across selling items made by others! 

We know we have many creators among our members, some have learned how things were done when given the chance to have a copybot viewer and download some shares made by the best!
Also, we have nothing against them but we think anyone should have the right to look stylish even if they can't afford it, and when we see so much drama around copybot we usually think how wrong they are because we are the ones who buy the most!

We like to see and be a forum where people help each other anonymously with no strings attached and if you are really into it you will have the chance to be great at mastering copybot and having access to tools to transfer all your items to your own Open Sim

We do not expect any member to pay any fees other than they take part in the community actively and that has many ways that go way beyond sharing.
So bring your skills to the table to help out and be helped because here you will never read "this is too difficult" like inworld!

Welcome to the tribe, now let the learning begin Wink

Cheers,
showbis Cool
A very honesty introduction and it even makes sense Smile.
Hey dont laugh Smile, we have seen it all but this is new,
even for me and it is refreshing too Smile. So my thanks
to you and let me welcome you to a neat and crazy 
community. Let us know if you need help darlinnnn Smile.
Replove send  Heart .

[Image: QD8Sacg.png]