header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi, I am very new to this so please be patient. I will try and contribute some and depending on the reactions I will add more.

Love,

Annika
postbit slot
AnnikaO welcome to the club!

Years ago I was also a rookie and still consider myself average! To learn how to copybot takes time and lots of reading. Many times you try and fail but that is why we are all here, to help each other!
There is nothing to be shy about it, with a bit of time, checking the tutorials, how others do it and with the comments that are added when things are incomplete, you will see how you can do it too Smile

Reading about the rules is the first step!
Here you are not asked to be a Vip of any kind and pay for anything, all we ask of you is that you remain active and participate in any way you can.

On copybot.club you will find out nobody is disrespectful because our code of conduct doesn't allow such attitudes, many of us came from other places where bullying was alright and even was left unpunished if you would pay for your Vip tag. That was one of the main reasons why we created the copybot club.
I can assure you that if you play by the rules you can expect a very friendly atmosphere with lots of nice members that try to help out everyone inside the community!

You start out with access to a few places and that was meant on purpose for us to be able to assist you more closely, but the next user group starts at the 15th post and by then you will know how to properly make new threads that are search-friendly.
We do our best to have the forum organized so that you, later on, can be able to find easily what you are looking for.

In case you have doubts or need any help you have also a place where you can ask the community and get the assistance you might need.Smile

I hope you like it here Annika

Cheers,
showbis Cool
Welcome blacksack Smile we were all new at one point
and even as as an "oldie" i learn daily new stuff here.
You need help then just shout Smile.
Welcome home.

[Image: zVYsyQp.png]