header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HI
[Image: rR6GGSA.png]

I build Houses usually for myself and friends for there sims nothing special but I love to dabble in a lot of things
postbit slot
Welcome to copybot drsaver,

it is good that we have a creator in here, you might even gift us with an exclusive House for the copybot.club members.

We are here to share knowledge and to show how you can backup your inventory, your way!
With almost 5 years I can say that we are not owned by someone but we are, for sure, what our awesome community made!
That is why we expect members to stay active and share also their knowledge and techniques with us since you like to dabble you will fit right in Wink

Please read the copybot guide and rules, understand how user groups work and that we are here to help you with how to make a thread if you make a mistake usually new members do a few but worry not we are here to help you out. The fact that you have less access to other forums is also done for you to understand and know-how and in what way you need to do it, at your 15 posts a huge door opens for you but by then you will be ready to do everything Exclamation

I hope you like what you see, therefore come closer and join us on this journey.

Sandbox is a great way for you to see how new users did and after you understand it you are almost there Smile

Do not forget to grab the latest Darkstorm Viewer or Revelator Viewer and do not forget to be safe
you also have access to the tools, all the essentials are yours right out the box and here we do not have VIP or expect payments to give you an exclusive copybot viewer. If you look at Wish's Darkstorm v6.2.0 CBC Edition you'll see he was so kind to make one just for us with extended features.

Copybot is about freedom it would make no sense if we were to tell our members to pay for something.
We at CBC have a code of conduct and we are here to help our family that is the community and not to profit from them!

If I would compare white hat vs black hat, I would say we are for sure white because we do not mean any arm for anyone.

This is who we are and we welcome you in…house builder that dabbles in many things… oh be sure I will ask to participate. Tongue

If you need any help do not hesitate to ask the copybot community and we all try to find you a solution!

Cheers,
showbis Cool
Awwwwwwwwwwwww what a cute smile,
does he smile because he knows i have some goodies for him,
or does he smile because he already have the pic in mind how 
he bites me in my butt? Hahhahahahahhahaa.
Welcome aboard.

[Image: zEUxzzW.png]