header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey everyone!
Hey, nice to join the club! Don't know what happened to the other communities/websites, but I'm glad this site is around!
postbit slot
Welcome to the Club Sonikkuu Smile.
The other website you are talking about huni,
were playing "Titanic" Smile and rotten now on 
the ground of the internet ocean Smile.
Give us a shout if you need any help.

[Image: L5gozQ1.png]
(05-05-2022, 12:05 PM)Sonikkuu Wrote: Hey, nice to join the club! Don't know what happened to the other communities/websites, but I'm glad this site is around!

welcome   Smile
Sonikkuu please be welcomed into the copybot club

The other site/community you talk about was the house of many who are here now and that got fed up with that one
and yes it is dead…for a long time it was dead!
Since I was VIP and left because of the anarchy and some very mean people who thought they could stir up fights with long senior members and such.
It was inevitable people would leave and some of us decided to make a forum where everything works with a well-organized structure like no other community can match!

The rules here are quite different and you can't buy your way in! CBC is non-profit oriented.
What we ask of members is that they stay active.

Check our rules, pick the new Darkstorm Viewer that Wish made with exclusive features for us, pick the tools and you are all set to go

In case you need anything or if any of us can be of assistance please ask the community that we all come to the rescue

We hope you feel at home

Cheers,
showbis Cool