Hello everyone  nice to meet yas!
postbit slot
hello judge - nice to meet you too!

welcome to CBC

Guide

Rules

Welcome Judge,
Smile
DO ONTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO ONTO YOU, BUT DO IT FIRST.
Hello all seems like a nice friendly community hope everyone is staying safe!
Hello Judge, I always knew we needed someone versed in the law!
Don't worry, I'm joking Wink  but if you are one, shoot me a PM hehe

Welcome to the copybot club, and thank you for that nice first impression. We try our best to keep it friendly, respectful, and a place where everybody can feel right at home!

We believe in being safe and even have tutorials about it.
Or were you asking about the extended lockdown that was our lives for these past 2 years?! I know I used the time working remotely to become lazy and devour stream services and to be here, but CBC is already where I live, sleep, and eat  Tongue

Oh yes, I should point you to our copybot guide that helps you understand how the forum works  Blush
I know you will click on forums that say… you are not permitted blah blah… but consider this your training to get skilled on both the forum and copybot. 

Your first user group has a 15 post threshold meanwhile, you will have the sandbox to start with your first forum threads!
Right now you have access to all necessary forums:
  • Sandbox to make new threads and have all the help you need to learn how to them search engine friendly.
  • Copybot tutorials for you to learn all the techniques you will need to be able to back up your inventory.
  • Copybot Viewers, and here you have two choices that complement each other Revelator Viewer and Darkstorm Viewer both are great viewers, one based on singularity and the last mentioned on Firestorm. 
  • Copybot tools to help you out creating the best workflows for converting and saving files like MeshesSL amongst many others.

You didn't say if you are experienced or not either way we are all here to help out so do not hesitate to ask the community when you get stuck!

We hope you like it here and that you get acquainted with all the forum features and how to do things the right way!

Are you prepared to read some stuff and learn a trick or two???

We're glad to have you in our midst! Big Grin

Cheers,
showbis Cool
Hey how is it going new here hope everyone is having a good day
Hello, Judge29
Welcome to CBC - Copybot.club Forum

Now that you've made your introduction, you're more than welcome to read our GUIDE.
If you encounter any problem and you need help or just to ask a question, we're HERE for you. 

I hope your day is as gentle as you.
I have merged your introduction threads

but will welcome you once again. I see you have been a member for a long time here. 

Please read the reply from Showbis, there are some good pointers there, you can read more in the guide.  - also about how to make shares at CBC .  

wish you a good day as well 

Coffee

Guide

Rules