header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone!
Hello everyone! I am happy to see that this alternative way of sharing things we find in second life still has a home, at this forum.
I used to be a somewhat active users on the old copybotting forums, when content was created only using prims and textures.
I am looking forward to sharing some of the things I have managed to get using the Darkstorm viewer, they are mostly just some sim decorations/building materials. I am also very excited to be able to fully modify clothing and avatar body parts that I have paid the originals creators (who choose to disable modify rights on their items). Customization of my avatar and surroundings is the key draw to second life for me and it's disheartening to feel so restricted in many cases with silly things, like being unable to change the color of a tshirt...
I am also interested in making my own stuff from scratch, but that's very difficult when makers of sl bodies/heads lock down access to their dev kits to some exclusive list of users.

I hope I can contribute to this community, and sorry about listing gripes about my experience on sl, I am sure you have heard these same ones from many many people on here. Thank you!
postbit slot
Thank you for the introduction 

- its good to read: despite what you think we have heard from others in their introductions, most don't type much more than "hi". Which isn't much of an introduction - but a sign of there's life behind the account! 

Welcome to CBC - the CopyBot Club. 
I hope you will find CBC the community the place to learn and share knowledge and stuff. 

Coffee

Guide

Rules