header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not really new
I do love textures and do have a lot as well to contribute.
Once upon a time i had a store in SL, i farted wrong and
got caught Angel .

Easy going and layed back person.

Andy
postbit slot
(06-19-2023, 02:27 AM)JustForYouAll Wrote: I do love textures and do have a lot as well to contribute.
Once upon a time i had a store in SL, i farted wrong and
got caught Angel .

Easy going and layed back person.

Andy

HA! farting wrong! 

Your background sounds very familiar to other stories having been told about LL and second life. 

I am glad you found a way out and able to nurture your texture addition still. 
From what I have seen you share already, you have found some great looking textures already.  All of them new to me. Maybe I will also start to collect textures! 

Its great you found our copybotclub  -  CBC, and that you want to add to our growing content.  I hope you find yourself at home, so to speak.  

Welcome 

Coffee

Guide

Rules

@ JustForYouAll -

Some time ago I tried to reach you via Emails used when you created your accounts.
This was the new account  which you used . ( HELPlostpassyJustForYouAll) it got my attention. 

Emails have been sent to you on both accounts, but since disposable emails - or email domains not able to receive emails - have been used for signing up  its hard to get through to you. 

The new account was activated 20.6.2023  Hopefully you have saved the password for that account! 

In case you ever get to read this :  we have tried to help you. How can we do better? 

To others . do not use any disposable or fake emails when signing up.  Its not advice able. In case you need help,  we cant get to you.
In case we need to get in touch with you, its not possible when we get the message " 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable"  

I hope we find a way to communicate. It would be nice to have you as a member of CBC  Smile

Guide

Rules

maybe it is in vain to give the info of your shares having been moved to the CBC second life forum.  

But if you do, you know they have not been lost. After a month in the sandbox shares gets moved the copybot clubs collection of Second life items. In case the member sharing those, havent made it to the next usergroup yet, 

If you get back and have forgotten which shares you made, send me a PM, to avoid double posting. 

Nails

Guide

Rules

i have been here before and did lost my passy, somehow my email did not work either so i created a new one and took the shown passy by registering here and i did not wrote it down again. maybe one of the staff could help me, my username does show my email adress now, i guess i messed up again. can anyone help me please, after logging out i am not able to come back since i did not wrote the passy down.

I fixed the thing with the passy but can´t fix my name

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh here i am
https://forum.copybot.club/Thread-Not-really-new
And you did get back, and we have been in touch via PM - on one of the accounts you made in order to get back to this account. 

I have done as we agreed on: 

-> Merged your accounts into this one, and have used the email you wanted to register with, to send you info. 

It seems like it didnt work out either. ?
 consider using another email provider ?

Guide

Rules