header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hello everyone
Hello, I'm a bit new to this, although I hope to improve here and help as much as I can.
postbit slot
We were all new at a time, Pilota, some of us just turned old(er) and more grey. 

A bit new, you say? 
I would say we got "everything" covered, new or more experienced. 

Follow our guide, which will lead you to find how to find your way at CBC the copybot club, what you can expect, and what the community members expect from you as well. 

We have a couple of copybot viewers available, Darkstorm CBC edition and Revelator. 
We have tutorials, both on how to copy items from your inventory, from Second Life and the tools to do so
We got knowledge shared, We have second life items. 

The more active you are, the more you will get access to. But more of that is described in our Guide. 

Welcome to CBC
I am looking forward to what you are going to add to our community! 

- see you on the forum? Your help offer is appreciated 

Coffee

Guide

Rules

this post to inform you that your share has been moved from the sandbox to the CBC  second life forum. 

This happens

1) when you have shared your way to the next user group.
or
2) when the share(s) has been in the sandbox for a month.  It will then be moved even though the contributor didn't get to the next user group. 

If you haven't already, you might want to read more about how the sandbox works, by reading the guide
In the guide, you will also find links for finding out more about the forum you signed up to.

If you are in doubt of what you already have shared , to avoid double postings - then simply send me a PM and I will help you find out. 

Thank you for reading. 

Coffee

Guide

Rules

Nice to meet you !
a heads up - 

your shares have been moved from the sandbox 

same message as my previous post about same subject, but other shares

https://forum.copybot.club/Thread-Hello-...8#pid28668

Guide

Rules