header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hello everyone! I have been a goon since the beginning and I am happy I found everyone!
postbit slot
Since beginning? Not sure when this was hun but sounds very long,
you will fit right into here. Here are many longthermgoons Wink and amazing 
new ones too Smile. Maybe we know you from before?
It is always  a great gift to the family gaining more knowledge due experienced 
Goons. Maybe we are able to talk about the old times until then ... welcome Smile.

the CopyBotClub CBC
(03-01-2021, 10:25 AM)..:: the CopyBotClub CBC ::.. Wrote:  
Well, it's hard to call me a beginner. I can do some things, though. And even when I was a member of a similar forum for a long time, but everything changes) It's a pity that with my current access rights here, I can't see most of the topics that interest me. But everything will be over time)
This forum has a different politic we are all the same when we start "blacksacks" !!!
Same group when we start ... you have to rank up by adding your shares which can
be of various type of course. You and i know from a similar forum what mess it was
... here you start in the introduction area... then sandbox .... and so on.
This forums politic is very fair and rules get enforced, i know its kinda different but this
is good, because this is a 1. Class CopybotForum hun. And i dont just say it, I KNOW IT Smile.
You know i am always honest to you all and my word was always leveled as "HIGH",
give it a try sweetie ~ smiles ~ ...
we have many many of the family members here and familiar names
too. We all are very helpful and will help you as much as we can.
I hope i read from you soon ... and welcome home Smile.

the CopyBotClub CBC
you will find its not that hard to gain more access more of the forum, but all of it is described various places - and links for where to find it, is in the important thread in the sandbox

Welcome to CBC 

- glad you found us.

Guide

Rules