header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My pass suddenly does not work
Exclamation 
Hi C. Nails (or any other administrator)!

This is Peacefulllie in a provisional account, because my password to log int the forum suddenly does not work.

I have sent several times to the system a request of recovering but such request does not work on the forum .

I also have tried in this provisional account to send you a PM asking for this same thing, but it did not work too.

Please, would you be so kind to send me by email any password for me to be able to enter again to continue my sharings?

Tyvm
postbit slot
we are looking into what had happened. 

stay tuned.

Guide

Rules

Exclamation 
(04-16-2021, 09:29 AM)TRobot Wrote: send me (·: Peacefullie :·) by email any password for me to be able to enter again to continue my sharings

TY With the email quoted above will all be solved.

Eagerly awaiting! Smile

Kisses! 💕
you will have to wait. 

Since the service of requesting login credentials is not working

try again with the pw you created last time you got a new one.  

not the first one pw , but the second one you got by email and changed after your name change.

Guide

Rules

(04-16-2021, 01:29 PM)C.Nails Wrote: you will have to wait. 

Since the service of requesting login credentials is not working

try again with the pw you created last time you got a new one.  

not the first one pw , but the second one you got by email and changed after your name change.

Yay! I am logged again! Big Grin

Thank you very very very much, dear, C.!

What happened? Have you already discovered what is the trouble?

Kisses! 💕
I would like to inform you that today we reviewed almost 100 e-mail accounts and had 15 new registrations with no problems whatsoever.
The so-called "issue" has to be on your side and related to forgetting a password.

I believe this is not the first time you have password issues and the single problem we have is requesting the password by filling email, it is a known bug and it will be addressed, when it will be addressed!

New members do not have PM power, why would you expect to PM anybody???

FYI making accounts one after the other makes our security system block you. So don't do that.
If you keep also trying to log a wrong pass you also get blocked. So don't do that.

The only reason why you may have any sort of issues it is because of those glyphs ·:             :· that seems so pretty but aren't database friendly

Lastly, the forum isn't our daily job, we are all unpaid helpers and it is the task of the members to make the work easier for the admins and moderators, it is about time things head that way.

How can things improve:
  • By not posting things that are off topic
  • By not making Mods and admins have to split threads and have a ton of work
  • By being patient because we are all volunteers
  • If you want to learn, post a thread and wait as I waited in the past
  • Be respectful to older club members, I am tired of reading stuff I do not like
  • If you are a trainee act according to your club status
  • It is time to stop the nonsense and for you to go back to be the member that you are
  • Don't tell the moderators and admins … you can delete this thread … we are not cleaning services

Rarely anybody watches me expressing my views but I've been reading you since you entered the club and it is time for you to chill out
    Consider this my last friendly advice and spare me any reply!

showbis Cool
(04-16-2021, 07:11 PM)showbis Wrote: the single problem we have is requesting the password by filling email, it is a known bug and it will be addressed, when it will be addressed!

Dear Showbis:

I always "log in" the same way, I select my CB username and the password appears automatically in the other box (my browser, like most of them, memorizes users and their password). I never write it to enter.

So I do not know why all of a sudden the other day, doing the exact same thing every time, it suddenly did not work and persisted in not to work.
🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe it's a problem with my system, as you kindly explain me.

And of course I am not going to answer any more any dramas by gratuitously accusing me of being someone else (😮). Now I already know what to do if that is tried again with me. Do not worry any more, because everything is already solved. You can be completely sure.

Thanks.

Kisses for you and for everyone! 💕