header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New, but not so new!
Hey all, I love ripping stuff to share and modding them for my needs. So nice to see a new community. See you all around =D
postbit slot
Welcome to the CBC family toliso, nice to have you here.

We are a friendly bunch, we all try help where we can.

So, read the rules and stuffs and the help guides, viewers all free to download and use.

If you needs any help with anything, feel free to ask questions.

Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
DO ONTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO ONTO YOU, BUT DO IT FIRST.
Hi Toliso, please be welcomed at CBC

We have been around since 2018 so we are not that new and if you have been around
and your name sounds familiar, you will see many many others you know already.

We are not affiliated with anyone, we just came here to do our own thing, trying to have a 100% working forum and a very organized one
also, we do not have any subscriptions of any kind so here what counts is what you do for the community and your post count.
From our part count on any help you need and the best goodies around the web.

You have the newest Darkstom, made by wish and he was very kind to do us a  special version,
As you can find Revelator and Club64

We are always adding new stuff and tutorials and we are maybe the first community that listens to his members
I do know I came from one where the admin was see no evil ear no evil speak no evil

Like Raven told you, please read the forum rules because we are unlike any others, now come with us

Cheers,
showbis Cool
~ waves wildly to get the attention ~

Do not believe them, we are even more sweeter and crazier as you
have ever seen a home is. Welcome aboard.

~ sticks my toungue out and wiggles it a bit with a big grinning ~

the CopyBotClub CBC
this post to inform you that your share have been moved from the sandbox to the CBC second life forum. 

This happens

1) when you have shared your way to the next user group.
or
2) when the share(s) has been in the sandbox for a month or two . It will then be moved even though the contributor didn't get to the next user group. 

If you haven't already, you might want to read more about how the sandbox works, by reading the guide

here is what you have shared so far  -  then you can avoid double posting. 

https://forum.copybot.club/Thread-Legacy...E-PNG-ANIM

Guide

Rules