header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hello everyone I used to belong to the other forum, so not that new. 

Thank you for creating a new forum here for Second Life copybot.  Smile
postbit slot
Most of us have been there, some of us decided to leave others
came after it was donw ... forever Smile. It is always nice to read 
familiar names/people .... therefor welcome home Smile.

the CopyBotClub CBC
CBC started as an idea in 2017 and has developed into what you see now, and i dont think it stops there. 
At least, I hope not. Reading people introduce themselves as you do, and see the forum grow day by day makes our idea right. 

I am happy to greet you welcome here and hope you will also be a part of our community where sharing IS caring. 

Do take the needed time to read the Guide - we do things slightly different here than on the forum you came from.

Welcome
Smile

Guide

Rules

13th of May 2017 to be exact! Big Grin  and we came a long long way since then!

millymollymoo like Nails tells you we are unlike that forum who sank like Titanic did,
it served it's purpose and was a home for many of us. But unfortunately never wanted to get organized or
to have rules for everybody and where VIPs couldn't do everything they did, including insult others.

Here things work… the forum is fully functional and we have a method of organization that is search friendly
there isn't a subscription method of any sort and if you want to have access you have to work your way up
We want a fair system where those who contribute can access things and those who don't have limited access,
by knowing how usergroups work you will know what doors are open for you at any given stage.
Respect others like you want to be respected is a motto to live by here on CBC

First goal is 15 posts!
If you have any doubts please ask, the community is really helpful

I am glad to see a former comrade join in, now let's get to it Smile

Cheers,
showbis Cool
(11-13-2021, 07:01 AM)..:: the CopyBotClub CBC ::.. Wrote: Most of us have been there, some of us decided to leave others
came after it was donw ... forever Smile. It is always nice to read 
familiar names/people .... therefor welcome home Smile.

the CopyBotClub CBC

aww thank you so much. Smile Smile

(11-13-2021, 11:00 AM)showbis Wrote: 13th of May 2017 to be exact! Big Grin  and we came a long long way since then!

millymollymoo like Nails tells you we are unlike that forum who sank like Titanic did,
it served it's purpose and was a home for many of us. But unfortunately never wanted to get organized or
to have rules for everybody and where VIPs couldn't do everything they did, including insult others.

Here things work… the forum is fully functional and we have a method of organization that is search friendly
there isn't a subscription method of any sort and if you want to have access you have to work your way up
We want a fair system where those who contribute can access things and those who don't have limited access,
by knowing how usergroups work you will know what doors are open for you at any given stage.
Respect others like you want to be respected is a motto to live by here on CBC

First goal is 15 posts!
If you have any doubts please ask, the community is really helpful

I am glad to see a former comrade join in, now let's get to it Smile

Cheers,
showbis Cool

Hi thankyou very much . I look forward to contributing.    Smile